05 April 2008

Murder in Miniature

Some time ago I was thrilled to hear about a lady named Camille Minichino, a.k.a. Margaret Grace, who writes mysteries whose protagonist is a miniaturist. As I enjoy reading mysteries and detective stories, I got interested and ordered the book from my book store right away. Yesterday I received my copy and I started to read it, and so far, I like it very much!

I am glad that there will be more books in the
Dollhouse Mysteries series and the next one will come out in August.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

:) a different idea :)
and a good one

Anonymous said...

Hi, I've read that book, it's really good. Your site is so cool.

Anonymous said...

Kun luin lehtihaastattelun Sinusta, luin siitä toisen nukkekotisi nimen tietenkin "Rikosten taloksi". Niin mielikuvitus alkaa laukata. Nukkekotilehdissä näkee usein myös laitapuolen huusholleja. Minun 1500-luvun tornitaloni on samanlainen kuin se "rikosten talo", jossa kidnapattua tyttöä pidettiin vangittuna.

Anna Amnell