26 November 2009

Kitchen stove - Keittiön liesi

I have made some stuff for the Erlenhof kitchen. The stove is made from styrofoam and balsa. The base is painted with regular acrylic paint and the top is painted with Eberhard Faber Granite Paint. You can get a very nice rough-surfaced stone texture with Granite Paint. (Unfortunately it is so dark here now that it is impossible to take a sharp picture of this room).
Olen tehnyt vähän tavaraa Erlenhofin keittiöön. Liesi on tehty styroksista  ja balsasta. Alaosa on maalattu tavallisella akryylimaalilla ja yläosa Eberhard Faber Granite -kivimaalilla. Kivimaalilla saa todella kivan rosoisen kivipinnan. (Valitettavasti nyt on niin vähän valoa, että on mahdotonta saada otettua tästä huoneesta tarkkaa kuvaa).

I made these baskets from thick paper and one of them I painted.
Tein nämä korit paksusta paperista ja yhden niistä maalasin.

11 comments:

Nora said...

I loved your blog it´s just amazing! Thanks for the printables ideas. Kisses!

Ruthie Redden said...

Hi, thank you for visiting my faerietale blog. I love all the tiny things you shoe here, one day i vow to have a dolls house again. My daughters & i spent hours when they were small, making mini things.

kathi said...

Thanks for sharing your baskets! I'm going to try to make one. I like the brown one best. Looks so real!

Lize said...

Great idea!

https://minimundomania.blogspot.com.br said...

AS CESTAS FICARAM PERFEITAS!E O FOGÃO TAMBÉM FICOU MUITO LINDO,COMO TODAS AS MINIATURAS QUE VOCÊ FAZ.BEIJOS DO BRASIL.

Roberta said...

It's always nice your blog, full of usefull things and beautiful minis.
A big hug
Roberta

Duni said...

I love those baskets!

It's very gloomy here too! It's a challenge to take photos...

Kim said...

the stove is awesome!!! Love the baskets too- hope you are having a wonderful week!

Unknown said...

I love your work!
I want to let you know that I pass the One Lovely Blog Award on to
you, because I think your blog is lovely.

Here is the link for you:
http://pupaart.blogspot.com/

Lil said...

Your work is really great. Miniatures is my favorite hobby. "The stove is fantastic an so are your crocheting."

Like you I collect and also make things for dollhouses and dolls. You can find a lot on my homepage.

la verdad oculta del ser said...

¸.•´¸.•*´¨) ¸.•*¨) ¸.•´¸.•*´¨)
(¸.•´ (¸.•` * ¸.•´¸.•*´¨) ¸.•*¨)
........|___|...TE DESEO
........|000|...FELIZ NAVIDAD
........|000|...LLENA DE LUZ Y AMOR
........|000|...Y PROSPERIDAD
........|000|... FELIZ AÑO NUEVO 2010
.........\00/.... Q ESTE AÑO SEA CARGADO
..........\0/..... DE BUENAS VIBRACIONES Y BUENOS DESEOS
...........||...... PARA TODOS, SON LOS SINCEROS DESEOS
...........||...... DE ANA
...........||......
.........._||_....FELI... FIESTAS!!!
♥¸.•*¨)¸.•*¨)
(¸.•´♥♥.¸.•´¸.•*´¨) ¸.•*¨) ¸.•´¸.•*´¨) ¸.•*¨)★¡¡¡Feliz Navidad!!!