09 November 2014

Rocking horse and other purchases - Caballo mecedor y otras compras

Irmeli and I were shopping in Helsinki yesterday. We made a round in the craft stores and we first went to Hobby Point, where I bought a new paper punch for making miniature flowers. Then we visited Askarelli, where we were delighted to find out that they now sell some Gepetto products. I bought myself a rocking horse kit. And then we went to Sinelli, where I found some nice sheets of double-sided cardboard. 

We were also happy to visit the new Marks and Spencer store, which opened in Helsinki last month, for the first time. I often buy from M&S online, but it will be nice to be able to shop in the store whenever I am visiting Helsinki.

5 comments:

shannonc60 said...

Sounds like a lovely day out for you! Your little rocking horse is very sweet.

Isabel Ruiz said...

Me alegro que pasases un buen día de compras.Espero que nos enseñes el caballito terminado.

PILAR6373 said...

Me alegra saber que pasaste un bonito día y que hicieras buenas compras!! Espero ver como realizas el caballo mecedor!
Besos.

12Create said...

The little rocking horse looks very sweet. I look forward to seeing it made up.

Unknown said...

Minna,
Such a good idea for making miniature flowers - would love to see pictures when they are done!
Teresa,
Sugar, spice and whatever's nice