22 April 2009

Doll clothes - Nuken vaatteita

She is one of the Horsman dolls which I bought last summer from Ebay. Her original name was Marg, but she is now Elviira. I made this outfit for her. I crocheted an underdress, to which I sewed the laces on. And I crocheted the scarf.

Hän on yksi Horsman-nukeista, jotka ostin viime kesänä Ebaystä. Hänen alkuperäinen nimensä oli Marg, mutta nyt hän on Elviira. Tein hänelle tämän asun. Virkkasin alushameen, johon ompelin kiinni pitsit. Ja virkkasin huivin.

12 comments:

Kim said...

She is beautiful- very nice work!

Jdee said...

She came out so sweet and beautiful!

xoxo
Joanna

Debbie said...

Beautiful work Minna..

MiniKat said...

Gorgeous crochet! Her dress is lovely with the laces. :-)

Julianna said...

Kaunis asu, ihastuin varsinkin tuohon virkkaamaasi huiviin!

Christine said...

Very feminine!

Sue said...

Very pretty! I like the peach and white colour combination, soft and feminine.

Unknown said...

I love your blog, because always you show new things and great works. I have a lot of things to learnfrom you, thansk for sahring.
I have an award for you inmy blog

Duni said...

The dress is very pretty. She looks beautiful!

Roberta said...

I like clothes you made, they have a lot of pretty details.
Bye
Roberta

Anonymous said...

cool doll!

Cindy said...

I stumbled on your blog by accident. But I have to say, you are awesome. I just love the dress you made and all the details you put into it. Very nice work.

Cindy
www.successfulwahm.blogspot.com